Field Support Engineer Vacancies
- By phennings
- On 06/03/2017
Join the Winning Team - Field Support Engineer
The key objective of this role is to assist with the implementation of projects. Working closely with integration partners and the client, ensuring that projects are executed professionally, on time and on budget.
The ideal person will be educated to graduate level, excellent communication skills and capable of maintaining positive relation with both partners and the end users.
This role will involve travel to various projects throughout the UK therefore a Full UK driving licence is essential. Overseas travel may also be required.
• A Degree in IT or Engineering
|• Giving operational training to clients
• De-bugging of Windows Applications
• Installation of SQL Server and administration
• Candidate should possess a Valid Passport
Join the Winning Team - Product Manager Visual Management Systems Ltd. is a leading manufacturer of IP based high security surveillance systems. The company has an industry pedigree spanning 20 years and uses the latest technology and cu…
Join the Winning Team - Solution Sales Visual Management Systems Ltd. is a leading manufacturer of IP based high security surveillance systems. The company has an industry pedigree spanning 20 years and uses the latest technology and cuttin…
- Meet the team at IFSEC
- Is playing the 'Blame Game' costing you time and money?
- Open Day and UK Launch Huge Success!
- Product Manager Vacancies
- Field Support Engineer Vacancies
- Solutions Sales Manager Vacancies
- Intersec Success for TITAN VISION
- TITAN SIGMA - Total Situational Awareness, Detection, Verification, Command and Control Solution
15 Cambuslang Road, Cambuslang Investment Park,
Glasgow G32 8NB
+44 141 643 3070
Where to find us
Middle East Office Dubai
Adenar Limited (Branch) RIT Building G-029 Techno Point
Silicon Oasis PO Box 341417
+971 4 333 8830