TITAN AI Identify - Facial Recognition and Identification
TITAN AI Identify - Advanced Imaging for Facial Recognition and Identification
The TITAN AI Identify solution has been specifically developed to provide high speed detection, recognition and identification of a subject-of-interest from live or recorded video with extremely high levels of accuracy.
TITAN AI Identify is individually tailored to the client’s specific requirements and environments, providing both a state-of-the-art and fit-for-purpose solution. The TITAN AI Identify high performance solution ensures that the subjects-of-interest can be effectively detected and identified quickly and with the minimum of intrusion.
The TITAN AI Identify solution, unlike other facial recognition systems, does not use the five or six points of reference methodology and associated algorithms widely used in existing systems.
TITAN AI Identify processes live real-time or recorded video, automatically interrogating the image information, detecting and extracting facial data and converting this into a unique code - more than a barcode - more like a DNA signature. This signature is then used for analysis and matching purposes, tagged and linked to retained video footage. In most cases the image information is then discarded, however, in high security applications the image may be retained.
TITAN AI Identify provides high speed image analysis developed specifically for applications such as:
- Counter Terrorism
- Law Enforcement
- Ports & Airports
- Retail and Hospitality
- Smart Cities
Download the TITANAI Identify Shortform Brochure
TITAN AI Identify
- TITAN SECURE Scoops Counter Terror Cyber Award
- Relationships between Business and Academia pay great dividends!
- TITAN's Automatic Facial Recognition Solution Commended at Counter Terror Awards
- CPNI standard TITAN SECURE Cyber Secure Solution will be on display at The Security Event, Birmingham
- TITAN AI Facial Recognition Solution at The Security Event
- TITAN AI featured in Academic News
- Is Microsoft’s assertion that Facial Recognition doesn’t work unfounded?
- TITAN AI hits a nerve at UK Security EXPO
No items to display
15 Cambuslang Road, Cambuslang Investment Park,
Glasgow G32 8NB
+44 141 643 3070