- Home /
- Hot Topics
Titan Vision PSIM (Physical Security Information Management) integrates CCTV, Access Control, Fire and Safety, Perimeter Intrusion Protection, GIS mapping and other information networks
Situational Awareness is a concept closely involved with physical security information management (PSIM, see the white papers on this subject). It is usually defined as being aware of what is happening around you
Titan Vision is designed to receive data from other disparate systems and present the information in a command and control environment. Such systems include: BMS , HVAC , Energy Management and other Health and Safety applications.
In an insecure world, all organisations need to be protected. Titan Vision integrates CCTV, Access Control, Fire and Safety, Perimeter Intrusion Protection, GIS mapping and other information networks, such as Command and Control systems
Titan Vision integrates CCTV, Access Control, Fire and Safety, Perimeter Intrusion Protection, GIS mapping and other information networks, such as Command and Control systems
The TITAN open-architecture platform and in particular TITAN VISION enables the management of silo systems in disparate locations to be monitored and controlled in one unified central location and distributed as required.
Avoidance and mitigation of shutdowns, saving millions of pounds in cash-flow. Increased safety of employees because of enhanced supervision of people and systems.
What is PSIM Software? Why consider it over a basic CCTV management system? The market for PSIM software and solutions is relatively new and grew out of the need for public and private organisations to become more resilient in the face of the threats of the past decade.
- TITAN SECURE Scoops Counter Terror Cyber Award
- Relationships between Business and Academia pay great dividends!
- TITAN's Automatic Facial Recognition Solution Commended at Counter Terror Awards
- CPNI standard TITAN SECURE Cyber Secure Solution will be on display at The Security Event, Birmingham
- TITAN AI Facial Recognition Solution at The Security Event
- TITAN AI featured in Academic News
- Is Microsoft’s assertion that Facial Recognition doesn’t work unfounded?
- TITAN AI hits a nerve at UK Security EXPO
No items to display
15 Cambuslang Road, Cambuslang Investment Park,
Glasgow G32 8NB
+44 141 643 3070