Presenting Information from Disparate Systems
Titan Vision integrates CCTV, Access Control, Fire and Safety, Perimeter Intrusion Protection, GIS mapping and other information networks, such as Command and Control systems and Telephony and Radio Networks, to create bespoke resilient integrated security systems. All behind a unified management control panel.
Titan Vision is also designed to receive data from other disparate systems and present the information in a command and control environment. Such systems include: BMS (Building Management Systems), HVAC (Heating Ventilation and Air Conditioning), Energy Management, Estate Monitoring and other Health and Safety applications.
The consolidation of these functions within a single unified user interface, ensures that operators and other decision makers are fully informed at all times and supported by integrated response management capability, able to react quickly, efficiently and in a compliant manner to events or incidents.
Key Benefits include:
► Savings through centralised command and control of multiple systems
► Automatic monitoring and response reduces the cost of ineffective manual operation
► Savings through migration, not replacement, of legacy systems such as analogue CCTV
► Enables compliance with corporate or legal norms, including audit and reporting requirements
► Increased safety and security of assets, employees and the public
► Savings through averted false alarms
► Powerful response capability and resilience to threats
► Extensive integration with other disperate yet critical systems
Contact us for more information on any of the above or the technology mentioned here. We supply complete, bespoke PSIM solutions that include PIDS, thermal imaging, radar and automated response management.
- TITAN SECURE Scoops Counter Terror Cyber Award
- Relationships between Business and Academia pay great dividends!
- TITAN's Automatic Facial Recognition Solution Commended at Counter Terror Awards
- CPNI standard TITAN SECURE Cyber Secure Solution will be on display at The Security Event, Birmingham
- TITAN AI Facial Recognition Solution at The Security Event
- TITAN AI featured in Academic News
- Is Microsoft’s assertion that Facial Recognition doesn’t work unfounded?
- TITAN AI hits a nerve at UK Security EXPO
No items to display
15 Cambuslang Road, Cambuslang Investment Park,
Glasgow G32 8NB
+44 141 643 3070