TITAN SECURE Cyber Security Solution
The Issue of Unsecured Security Systems SOLVED!
TITAN SECURE*, developed to CPNI (Centre for the Protection of National Infrastructure) and CAPPS approval (Cyber Approved Perimeter Protection System) standards, offers a fully encrypted system that secures all digital communication between TITAN VISION devices and components, maintaining the integrity of your security surveillance systems from the control device to the recorded data and all system communication pathways.
Titan CID is a security endpoint for the management and security of your surveillance systems. Connecting your system’s cameras to the Titan CID automatically protects these devices with the strictest of cyber security rules.
Working in conjunction with Titan Securehub, Titan CID stops your IP CCTV cameras from becoming a gateway to your corporate network, protecting and maintaining the integrity of your corporate network from malicious or targeted attacks.
In addition to having the strictest of cyber security rules and features as standard, Titan CID is a powerful surveillance solution including:
► Integrated CCTV recording and video storage
► Full encryption and mirrored recording of connected cameras
► No continuous updates, patches or anti-malware required
► Industry standard connection for 3rd party systems
► Any cameras with ONVIF S protocol
► Control of PTZ camera via ONVIF S protocol
► Playback to any ONVIF G manager
► SIA protocol for IDS systems
► SNMP V3 for network monitoring
Fully encrypted end to end.
INTRODUCING TITAN SECURE* Keeping you safe in a digital world
An all-inclusive approach to security on hardware & software
Securing your Security Systems
In the real world, real business uses real time communication with large multipoint real time networks. This in turn brings real threats. Cyber-attacks are no longer a Hollywood story line. Businesses rely completely on live communication over internet and IT systems, with all decisions being formed and transmitted electronically. They are all at risk from cyber-attack - it happens daily, crippling business operation. These attacks are becoming increasingly more sophisticated and stealthy, targeting existing networks and devices including security systems.
Spotting the threat and building TITAN SECURE to combat it
TITAN SECURE offers a fully encrypted system that secures all digital communication between TITAN VISION devices and components, maintaining the integrity of your security surveillance systems from the control device to the recorded data and all system communication pathways.
The Cure: Prevent and stop unauthorised access to your corporate networks or sensitive material.
► Maintaining uninterrupted surveillance of your security system and infrastructure
► Data integrity - prevention of interference with CCTV footage
► Disruption to surveillance - ensuring uninterrupted coverage
► Privacy and compliance with regulations - prevention of data theft and data diversion
IP CCTV security system networks are increasingly common across all areas, public space, law enforcement, defence, banking, private or public sector. Data integrity and system security are the key requirements for a reliable and robust security network. TITAN SECURE gives you the required protection without compromising your network or hardware performance.
TITAN SECURE has been developed to meet the very stringent requirements set out by UK Government National Security Committee, CPNI as well as US government, NIST security standard, FIPS 140-2.
Our security measures include but are not limited to:
► Disk Encryption via trusted platform module.
► Alpha Numerical & symbol passwords.
► SSL certification
At Visual Management Systems Limited, our team of highly skilled field engineers and in-house software developers are your partners for all your IP CCTV security needs. We have the specialist skills you need to secure your security networks. Our high-availability, mission-critical fully-encrypted communication security network, significantly reduces your risk to cyber threats. With purpose built, locked down computer hardware and network intelligence our managed, multi-layered security solution for protective monitoring gives protection 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.
- Cyber-attacks are not a Hollywood invention
- Threats are no longer just physical breaches - attacks are internal & external
- Professional hackers are being highly paid to breach your security
- Traditional security managers - limited understanding and knowledge of cyber threats
- Belief that threats are from the traditional criminal
- Departmental tunnel vision, companies not looking at security as a multi-layer problem
- Hunger to access systems via mobile devices or web applications open's your system for attack
- Connecting unsecured IP CCTV cameras onto your network allows hackers total access & control
- Visual Management Systems Limited secure your system beyond your physical barriers
- Multi-layer protection of your digital assets
- Encrypted communication between all Titan Vision devices
- Secure and timed communication with all connected devices
- Transparent Data Encryption
- SSL Certification throughout
- Protection from end nodes to recorded images
- Encrypted hard drives for secure image protection
- FIPS 140 (NIST)
- Developed to CPNI (Centre for the Protection of National Infrastructure) and CAPPS (Cyber Approved Perimeter Protection System) Standards
- A coherent security approach
High Availability Mission Critical Fully Encrypted Communication Security Network
- CYPHER 256BITAES
- 2048 BIT RSA KEYS
- TRUSTED PLATFORM MODULE
- DISK ENCRYPTION
- SECURE SOCKET LEVEL
- CRYPTO KEYS EXTERNAL TO DB
- ROUTE CERTIFICATION
- UNIQUE RSA FINGERPRINT
- ALPHA NUMERIC SYMBOL
- PASSWORD PROTECTION
- AUTO PASSWORD EXPIRY
- FULL HARDWARE LOCKDOWN
- TITAN Product Overview
- TITAN VISION PSIM Solutions
- TITAN SECURE Cyber Solution
- TITAN Critical Infrastructure
- TITAN SIGMA Command & Control
- TITAN REMOTE Mobile Video
- TITAN VIEW IP Video Management
- TITAN WALL Video Display Wall
- TITAN LINK Partnership Scheme
- TITAN SUPPORT Customer Care
- ABACUS People Counting
15 Cambuslang Road, Cambuslang Investment Park,
Glasgow G32 8NB
+44 141 643 3070
Where to find us