Visual Management Systems Limited Environmental Policy
Visual Management Systems Limited (the ‘Organisation’) recognizes the importance of environmental protection and is committed to operating its business responsibly and in fulfilment of its compliance obligations relating to the provision of open platform security management systems and field service support. It is the Organisation’s declared policy to operate with and to maintain good relations with all regulatory bodies.
It is the Organisation’s objective to carry out all measures reasonably practicable to meet, exceed or develop all necessary or desirable requirements, to protect the environment and to continually improve the Environmental Management System to enhance environmental performance through the implementation of the following:
- Assess and regularly re-assess the environmental effects of the Organisation’s activities.
- Training of employees in environmental issues.
- Minimise the production of waste.
- Minimise material wastage.
- Minimise energy wastage.
- Promote the use of recyclable and renewable materials.
- Prevent pollution in all its forms.
- Control noise emissions from operations.
- Minimise the risk to the general public and employees from operations and activities by the Organisation.
Top management demonstrates leadership and commitment with respect to the Environmental Management Systems by:
- Taking accountability for the effectiveness of the Environmental Management System
- Ensuring that the Environmental Policy and Environmental Objectives are established and are compatible with the strategic direction and the context of the Organisation.
- Ensuring the integration of the Environmental Management System requirements into the Organisation’s business processes.
- Ensuring that the resources needed for the Environmental Management System are available.
- Communicating the importance of effective environmental management and of conforming to the environmental management system requirements.
- Ensuring that the Environmental Management System achieves its intended outcomes.
- Directing and supporting persons to contribute to the effectiveness of the environmental management system.
- Promoting continual improvement.
- Supporting other relevant management roles to demonstrate their leadership as it applies to their areas of responsibility
This Policy is communicated to all employees, suppliers and sub-contractors and is made available to interested parties
Date of Issue: 11/04/2018 Authorised: Graeme Anderson
- TITAN SECURE Scoops Counter Terror Cyber Award
- TITAN's Automatic Facial Recognition Solution Commended at Counter Terror Awards
- CPNI standard TITAN SECURE Cyber Secure Solution will be on display at The Security Event, Birmingham
- TITAN AI Facial Recognition Solution at The Security Event
- TITAN AI featured in Academic News
- Is Microsoft’s assertion that Facial Recognition doesn’t work unfounded?
- TITAN AI hits a nerve at UK Security EXPO
- TITAN AI Advanced Imaging - International Launch
No items to display
15 Cambuslang Road, Cambuslang Investment Park,
Glasgow G32 8NB
+44 141 643 3070