TITAN VISION - Bespoke PSIM Solutions
TITAN VISION PSIM Solutions Total situational awareness
A unique concept in Physical Security Information Management and beyond...
Visual Management Systems Limited is a specialist provider of complete, bespoke PSIM (Physical Security Information Management) and integrated physical CCTV systems. Our flagship solution is built around the TITAN VISION software application and assures the following capabilities:
Connectivity and Integration
TITAN VISION PSIM integrates multiple disparate security systems including all aspects of physical security; video surveillance, access control, perimeter intrusion detection, fire and safety, public address and building management. TITAN VISION PSIM is an open software system that connects with products from other vendors.
Our Physical Security Information Management software, TITAN VISION is able to define and change policies and parameters related to various connected devices in the underlying subsystems.
The TITAN VISION PSIM software suite extends to a programmable logic control (PLC) module to enable broad programmability of the system for users in complex security environments with multiple integrated systems. PLC allows us to create detailed cause and effect automation and response in even the most complex integrated solutions.
Our PSIM software contains functions for mapping and spatially visualising the actual situation independently from active events. This capability allows the PSIM software to present end users with a picture of the nature of the incident, the location and the scope of any threat. This module includes maps, schematics and 3D representations of buildings and plant.
Response and Workflow Management
Our PSIM workflow and response management capability, Titan Command, presents users with step-by-step instructions on how to respond to an event. These are detailed, rule-based workflows and are presented within the software in order to maximise the user response to any incident information.
Audit, Reporting and Analysis
TITAN VISION PSIM provides a comprehensive audit and reporting capability that enables detailed forensic review of an incident information and the response. It is easy to create customised reports that allow for analysis of multiple events in order to optimise policies and workflows.
Solutions built on TITAN VISION PSIM have the capability for immediate disaster recovery, business continuity and redundant operation. This includes backup systems (servers, databases, network) for automatic transfer of control room operation. Our PSIM software solutions include self-monitoring capability to protect the integrity of all the integrated systems while maintaining automatic vigilance against threats.
- Completeness of solutions comprising hardware, software and engineering services
- Low cost of ownership as a result of true open standards
- Excellent, intuitive user interfaces that make systems easy to use
- Our experience delivers assurance that assets are secure and monitored
- Open protocol software means easy migrations and upgrades
- The very best hardware from trusted brands
- Compliance and governance
TITAN VISION is provided directly to customers in a range of sectors:
- Military and defence
- Border security
- Police, cell complexes, prisons
- Transport, ports, airports
- Energy, oil & gas, nuclear
- Utilities, national grid
- Urban centres
- Museums and galleries
- Universities and colleges
- High quality imaging: 25 images/second/real time video
- Remote diagnostics
- Video analytics
- Audit trail
- Alarm cause and effect: when an alarm is tripped, all relevant cameras are displayed
- Patrols and presets
- Map interface and real time representation
- Layered mapping
- Ability to input any video stream, including from web servers, HDMI, TV and 3rd party VGA
- IP multiplexing with sequencing
- Simultaneous control of 8 cameras
- Network video recording
- Integration of other security systems including fire alarm, access control and PID
TITAN VISION is also delivered by our technology partners on an OEM basis, where it is used as a flexible system management platform to control a range of asset security
- Drag and drop matrix for entire network
- Web-based reporting
- Tabbed control interface for easy access to different components and devices
- Easy configuration, including configuration by the end user
- True remote connection for multiple users
- ONVIF compliant
- iLid compliant
- IP network optimisation for high quality image data
- Bespoke integrations if required
- Open platform enables use of the very best hardware and other technology
State of the Art
- Hardware independent software
- Cross-manufacturer device support
- Constantly trying to fit a Square Peg in a Round Hole?
- TITAN LINK Partnership - DAS Control Room Furniture
- The importance of well designed Control Rooms... and how TITAN WALL Video Wall Systems will help!
- Are you gaining the advantages of an Open Platform Solution?
- TITAN LINK Partner Focus Sentry360
- New Face joins the TITAN VISION team
- Is your IP Video Management System Really Licence Free?
- TITAN SECURE in the News
15 Cambuslang Road, Cambuslang Investment Park,
Glasgow G32 8NB
+44 141 643 3070
Where to find us
Middle East Office Dubai
Adenar Limited (Branch) RIT Building G-029 Techno Point
Silicon Oasis PO Box 341417
+971 4 333 8830