Making the Case for PSIM - White Paper Special
- By phennings
- On 14/05/2018
Topics discussed in the White Paper include:
Moore's Law and new capabilities in hardware such as video analytics, intelligent fences, smart phones and tablets and more powerful, flexible data networks make it possible to use integrating software applications to provide intelligent, vigilant, surveillance of assets.
The essential components and considerations are discussed in the TITAN VISION White Paper - Download your FREE copy NOW!
- Connectivity and Integration
- Configuration Management
- Programmable Logic
- Geospatial Visualisation
- Response & Workflow Management
- Audit, Reporting & Analysis
- Total Situational Awareness
- Saving through Integration
- Enhanced Supervision
- Increase Real Time Threat Perception
- Improved Compliance
- Enhanced Control & Governance
Through an on-going relationship with the University of Leicester, Visual Management Systems Ltd. has benefited from the involvement of Dr. Sepehr Meshkinfamfard (a.k.a. Sep) in a challenging role over the past two years, working within a Knowledge Transfe…
Following the recent “ITV NEWS at TEN” report concerning the effectiveness of Facial Recognition, the comments made by the reporter Joel Hills, Business and Economics Editor for ITV News and the President of Microsoft Bra…
- TITAN SECURE Scoops Counter Terror Cyber Award
- Relationships between Business and Academia pay great dividends!
- TITAN's Automatic Facial Recognition Solution Commended at Counter Terror Awards
- CPNI standard TITAN SECURE Cyber Secure Solution will be on display at The Security Event, Birmingham
- TITAN AI Facial Recognition Solution at The Security Event
- TITAN AI featured in Academic News
- Is Microsoft’s assertion that Facial Recognition doesn’t work unfounded?
- TITAN AI hits a nerve at UK Security EXPO
No items to display
15 Cambuslang Road, Cambuslang Investment Park,
Glasgow G32 8NB
+44 141 643 3070