Making the Case for PSIM - White Paper Special
- By phennings
- On 14/05/2018
Topics discussed in the White Paper include:
Moore's Law and new capabilities in hardware such as video analytics, intelligent fences, smart phones and tablets and more powerful, flexible data networks make it possible to use integrating software applications to provide intelligent, vigilant, surveillance of assets.
The essential components and considerations are discussed in the TITAN VISION White Paper - Download your FREE copy NOW!
- Connectivity and Integration
- Configuration Management
- Programmable Logic
- Geospatial Visualisation
- Response & Workflow Management
- Audit, Reporting & Analysis
- Total Situational Awareness
- Saving through Integration
- Enhanced Supervision
- Increase Real Time Threat Perception
- Improved Compliance
- Enhanced Control & Governance
International Interest in the TITAN VISION PSIM Solution as demonstrated in the purpose-built demo and training facility at the Glasgow HQ. Jay Shields and John Downie introduced the benefits of the TITAN portfolio of security and safety products to a…
Ensure your Security System is Cyber Safe! Following the Salisbury attack and the hardening of relations with Putin and the Russian State, can we expect a cyber backlash against the UK and our most vulnerable Computer Systems, Networks and Sec…
- Corporate Shooting day - Huge Success!
- TITAN Defence and Military Projects
- SMAS Worksafe Accreditation
- Titan Team at Visual Management Systems Ltd. continues to grow
- Making the Case for PSIM - White Paper Special
- GDPR - We take your Personal Data very seriously!
- International Interest in TITAN VISION
- Russian Cyber Threat - Are we ready?
15 Cambuslang Road, Cambuslang Investment Park,
Glasgow G32 8NB
+44 141 643 3070
Where to find us