Unprecedented Interest at UK Security EXPO London Olympia
- By phennings
- On 12/12/2017
Demonstrating the latest in the TITAN portfolio, Visual Management Systems Ltd. reported significantly higher levels of interest from delegates visiting their booth at the London Olympia based UK Security EXPO on 29th and 30th November
Simulated Control Room
He added "Visual Management Systems Ltd. and the TITAN team are continually developing additional and exciting functionality to our systems, so feedback is extremely useful, our plans to launch a range of revolutionary Facial and Behavioural Recognition solutions in Q1 of 2018 is well under way so watch this space".
Through an on-going relationship with the University of Leicester, Visual Management Systems Ltd. has benefited from the involvement of Dr. Sepehr Meshkinfamfard (a.k.a. Sep) in a challenging role over the past two years, working within a Knowledge Transfe…
Following the recent “ITV NEWS at TEN” report concerning the effectiveness of Facial Recognition, the comments made by the reporter Joel Hills, Business and Economics Editor for ITV News and the President of Microsoft Bra…
- TITAN SECURE Scoops Counter Terror Cyber Award
- Relationships between Business and Academia pay great dividends!
- TITAN's Automatic Facial Recognition Solution Commended at Counter Terror Awards
- CPNI standard TITAN SECURE Cyber Secure Solution will be on display at The Security Event, Birmingham
- TITAN AI Facial Recognition Solution at The Security Event
- TITAN AI featured in Academic News
- Is Microsoft’s assertion that Facial Recognition doesn’t work unfounded?
- TITAN AI hits a nerve at UK Security EXPO
No items to display
15 Cambuslang Road, Cambuslang Investment Park,
Glasgow G32 8NB
+44 141 643 3070