International Interest in TITAN VISION
- By phennings
- On 03/05/2018
International Interest in the TITAN VISION PSIM Solution as demonstrated in the purpose-built demo and training facility at the Glasgow HQ.
Jay Shields and John Downie introduced the benefits of the TITAN portfolio of security and safety products to a knowledge hungry group of colleagues from the Middle East.
Omani visitors take a closer look
The TITAN VISION team at Visual Management Systems Ltd. Glasgow based Securty and Safety Technologists welcomes a group of Omani engineers to the UK to provide an opportunity to learn more about the state of the art TITAN portfolio of products.
John Downie commented "We were delighted to welcome our colleagues from the Middle East to our offices in Glasgow. There is obviously significant international interest in our products and services which was born out by the engagement with these security professionals".
He added "But obvioulsy it's not all work - we were more than happy to demonstrate our famous Scottish hospitality".
Want to take a look at the portfolio? Contact us now...
Through an on-going relationship with the University of Leicester, Visual Management Systems Ltd. has benefited from the involvement of Dr. Sepehr Meshkinfamfard (a.k.a. Sep) in a challenging role over the past two years, working within a Knowledge Transfe…
Following the recent “ITV NEWS at TEN” report concerning the effectiveness of Facial Recognition, the comments made by the reporter Joel Hills, Business and Economics Editor for ITV News and the President of Microsoft Bra…
- TITAN SECURE Scoops Counter Terror Cyber Award
- Relationships between Business and Academia pay great dividends!
- TITAN's Automatic Facial Recognition Solution Commended at Counter Terror Awards
- CPNI standard TITAN SECURE Cyber Secure Solution will be on display at The Security Event, Birmingham
- TITAN AI Facial Recognition Solution at The Security Event
- TITAN AI featured in Academic News
- Is Microsoft’s assertion that Facial Recognition doesn’t work unfounded?
- TITAN AI hits a nerve at UK Security EXPO
No items to display
15 Cambuslang Road, Cambuslang Investment Park,
Glasgow G32 8NB
+44 141 643 3070